Phew.cc's brilliant winter gloves are ideal glove for temperatures in the 3-12 deg range when a thin spring weight glove doesn't cut the mustard and a full winter glove is too bulky. The Phew early winter mid-weight gloves are an ideal solution, and are suitable for all but the coldest conditions. Windster membrane offers excellent protection from icy winds without inhibiting movement and you can still feel the bars.
Sticky silicone grip on palm, thumb and shifting fingers so you'll never lose your grip or miss a shift. Gel padding strategically placed in palm area protects the sensitive ulnar nerve and a long cuff area prevents draughty gaps between the glove and the end of your sleeve.
- Ideal glove for 3-12 deg temperature range
- Windster fabric - windproof and breathable
- Super long cuff prevents draughty gaps
- Lightweight and low bulk
- Silicone grippers on palm, thumb and shifting fingers
- gel padding in ulnar nerve area
- Please note when using the size chart that the gloves are designed to be a close fit for optimal bike handling - if your hand measures to the top of the sizing range and you prefer a looser fitting glove, then go for the next size up.
You will not be charged delivery for this item
This product is will be shipped to you by the lovely people at Phew.cc and they will make sure it finds its way safely to you. This means that the delivery charge is included in the marked price of the product and you will not be charged for any further delivery cost for this item at check out
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE
FREE RETURNS WORLDWIDE
100% SECURE CHECKOUT
Phew.cc are passionate about creating quality, wearable cycling clothing for every rider, that won't break the bank. Whether you are a pro rider or have just started pedalling, Phew make clothing you'll want to ride in. Phew celebrate bicycles and believe that cycling can and should be enjoyed by everyone.