With many of the top features on the high-end e-bikes, e-JOEs KODA brings together the "best in class" sports performance at an affordable price. They call it their sports class commuter
Founded in 2008 in San Diego, California, e-JOE brings functionality, practicality and affordability (not to mention fun) to the ebike market. The KODA is a feature packed commuter bike with the style and performance of a sports bike.
It's a great for commuting or slightly more adventurous terrain because it combines exclusive technology with an 8-speed transmission harnessing a powerful 500-watt geared rear hub motor. The KODA has a max speed of 20mph and is powered by a dependable 48V LG battery that can take you up to 50 miles on a single charge. The battery pack can be charged on or off the bike and also has a USB charging port outlet to charge your portable devices on the go.
The KODA is quite simply a brilliant ebike at brilliant price
A respected brand in America and Asia already, Gallivant are the exclusive UK launch partner with the San Diageo based e-Joe brand. Having tested all the bikes personally we have decided that they are the only eBike company we will work with as we don't think their price vs quality can be beaten.
We are working with e-Joe to ensure then most efficient delivery time possible as the bikes are comign directly from the e-Joe factory in China: right now this is likely to be around 3 weeks.
- Affordable price and quality build
- Sleak perfomance design
- Beefy motor means hills are no problem
- Price includes shipping from factory to your house!
- Delivery after purchase is likely to be around 3 weeks
- Motor: 500W (limited for UK)
- Battery: 48V 11Ah LG lithium-Ion (locks to frame)
- Range: up to 50 miles (This will vary depending on terrains and riders weight)
- Recharging Time: about 4-6 hours
- Heads up backlit LCD Display: ON/OFF Power/ Speedometer/ Battery Indicator/Pedal Assist Level
- Pedal Assist System: 5 Level Pedal Assist Control
- Frame: Aluminum Alloy Diamond shape, Tyres: 700c x 1.75 Kenda road tyre, Seat: Selle Royal Comfort Saddle, Brakes: Front/Rear TEKTRO Hydraulic Disc brakes with 180mm Disc, Gearing: 8-speed Shima ACERA Derailleur
- Included Accessories: Rear Rack/ Front & Rear Lights/ Front & Rear fenders
- Weight (with battery): 25Kg, Load Capacity: 160kg
Please take a look at the the Shipping & Returns tab for delivery, warranty and return information.
Contact us with any questions you have.
Delivery : You will not be charged delivery for this item. You will typically receive your e-Joe ebike within 3 weeks of placing your order.
Warranty Part 1 : All e-Joe products hold a 1 Year Warranty as standard. If you have any problems, please do not hesitate to contact us here at Gallivant Towers and one of our delightfully helpful team will help you.
Warranty Part 2 : e-Joe are 100% committed to your enjoyment and experience. So if you a fault with your ebike, through Gallivant, they will either fix it, replace it or refund you.
Returns : There is a 14 day "changed my mind" full refund policy. Beyond the initial 14 days after your order has been placed, if you have received your order but you have not opened your delivery, the team here at Gallivant will discuss the potential of refunding you. If 14 days have passed and you have opened your order then neither Gallivant nor e-Joe can process a refund for you.
Contact us with any questions you have. We love to chat.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE
FREE RETURNS WORLDWIDE
100% SECURE CHECKOUT
We're excited to introduce you to E-Joe who make brilliant quality, affordable ebikes. If you're keen to join the ebike revolution but don't want to take out a third mortgage, E-Joe are perfect. They want to make ebikes affordable, because they make cycling further more accessible to more people... they are great fun too!